feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Home | About | | Subscribe | Jifdc Blogging

The Video Game Awards

Labels:

Thanks to Wm Rowe

The Video Game Awards have to be one of my most favorite shows to watch on my tv, that I got after I found direct tv discounts in Pennsylvania. Not just because my husband and I are huge gamers, because it's an entertaining and informative show to watch.

Not only do they give out awards for best games and best creators etc., but they also show trailers and videos of up and coming games. This gives you an inside look of what is yet to come. It's also exciting because the technology of these games are getting better and better each year. I swear, some of the games my husband and I play look so real it's hard to believe you are actually playing a computer programmed game and not watching a video of something that has happened in real life.

The best part of the show is that they give you insided tips on games that are coming out as well as information of when the game will be available and how to pre-order them before anyone else. Video games are a fun and exciting way of taking yourself out of reality for a while and just relaxing. When I come home from a hard day at work it's always fun to relax on the couch for a while with a video game. The only problem is once you start playing you don't want to stop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



Log In | New Post | Edit | Log Out