feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Home | About | | Subscribe | Jifdc Blogging

Tuesday Night Soccer League

Labels:

Thanks for the article from Robin Woodard

Tuesday night is a night of the week that I look forward to arriving. In the beginning of a hectic work week it is nice to be able to blow off some steam and energy from being strapped to a desk at work for the past couple days. Tuesday night is my indoor soccer league.

After I get off work, I hurry home to grab a bite to eat, grab my gear, set my home security alarm( Michigan ALARM SYSTEMS monitoring) and head down the the indoor facilities. My team consists of friends that I have known for years, some are good soccer players and others are pretty new to the sport. We win some games, but we are definitely not the best team in the league by a long shot. It's just a fun way to gather with my friends, do something I love, and get some excercise while doing it.

Usually after the games we'll clean up a bit and head out to grab a couple drinks. We don't take our league too seriously, just an excuse to get out of the house, enjoy the company of good friends, and burn off some energy. Being a part of an adult sports league is a great way to release stress from work and gives me something to look forward to mid-week instead of just waiting for the weekend to arrive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



Log In | New Post | Edit | Log Out