feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Home | About | | Subscribe | Jifdc Blogging

Philadelphia Phillies to the World Series

Labels:

The Author of this post is Freddy Savage

The Philadelphia Phillies are my favorite Major League baseball team. When I was 15 I moved with my parents to the Philadelphia area and we lived there for less than 2 years. During those two years I went from never watching professional baseball to become an avid fan.

When we lived there my father and I would go to some of the baseball games. Now that I am older and do not live near any stadiums my father and I still watch Major League Baseball together on direct tv packages premier.

I am so stoked that my beloved Phillies are still in the playoffs with a great chance to possible go to the World Series. If my Phillies go the World Series I will have to change my work schedule around so that I can I can see all the games.

The San Francisco Giants are looking real good, but if my Phillies can beat them then I will feel real confident in their ability to go all the way and win the World Series. The Phillies are unified as a team and there is not any bickering among teammates. They support each other and I feel this is more important than skill. If my Phillies keep working together then they can easily win the World Series. I will be watching and cheering the entire way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



Log In | New Post | Edit | Log Out