feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Home | About | | Subscribe | Jifdc Blogging

Detroit Red Wings Detroit's Favorite Team

Labels:

Thanks for the post from Noble Schultz

For the longest time I did not understand what was so special about Detroit Red Wings hockey. I use to travel to Detroit on a daily basis and Hockey was all the city would talk about even in the summer. Once I attended a Detroit Red Wings game my opinion quickly changed. There is a bond between the fans and the players that is hard to ignore. Over the years the Red Wings won many Stanley Cup Titles and Detroit was called Title Town because of the Championships.


What makes Detroit Red Wing hockey stand above all other hockey I think is the tradition you feel when you attend a game. They have had great players for a number of years now and that traditional continues this year as well. On the All-Star ballot the Red Wings have Pavel Datsyuk, Johan Franzen and Henrik Zetterberg, and defensemen Nicklas Lidstrom and Brian Rafalski. As you can see the Red Wings continue to have some of the best players in the National Hockey League. I have adopted the Red Wings as my favorite team even though I am not from the area. Sometimes I do miss some Red Wing games so I catch then on direct tv specials every chance I get. Ask any Detroit Red Wings fan is there anything better than hockey and they will give you a resounding no. Hockey is alive and well thanks to the Red Wings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



Log In | New Post | Edit | Log Out