feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Home | About | | Subscribe | Jifdc Blogging

Lacrosse

Labels:

Guest blogger post from Mick Thomson.

Spring time means the start of good weather, good times, and even better - spring sports. When spring weather begins to roll around I know that men’s lacrossegames on my satellite TV are never far behind. I found some sweet Direct TV packagesso I can watch tons of lacrosse games. The end of May begins the Division 1 semi-finals and finals in Baltimore this year.

Saturday, May 29th will be the showdown between Virginia and Duke at 6:30 pm, as well as the face-off of Notre Dame and Cornell earlier in the day at 4 pm. Both should prove to be great games. The victors of the semifinals will play in the championship on Monday at 3:30 pm.

Although sitting in Baltimore at the game would be an awesome way to brag to friends, I would much rather sit at home on my couch watching my TV, surrounded by good friends and great food, enjoying the game from the comfort of my own home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



Log In | New Post | Edit | Log Out