feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Home | About | | Subscribe | Jifdc Blogging

Boosting my career in 2011

Labels:

Guest post written by Natalie Scott

I honestly can't remember the last time that I dated my resume, which is kind of a problem because I'm really hoping to advance my career this year. I've had a great entry-level position in public relations for a few years, but I feel that it's time to move on and up in my career. So I'm making a resolution for 2011 that I'm going to do some major career advancement.

Every time that I like to make a big decision, I like to make some pros and cons and then also a list of steps I need to take to achieve my goal. I went online a few nights ago to come up with a new resume format and while I was looking for that I came across the website clearwireinternet.com and read through it some. After that, I ordered one of the internet packages that I found on there because I had been wanting to shop around for a new internet provider anyway for a while now.

I've also set a few other professional New Year's resolutions, like to set up my own portfolio website as something that I can send to people when I'm applying for jobs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



Log In | New Post | Edit | Log Out