feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Home | About | | Subscribe | Jifdc Blogging

Operation Repo Rules

Labels:

Author: Omar Schwartz

My immediate family consists of myself, my father, my mother, my older brother, and my younger sister. We have had a family operated repossession business for over a decade. I was still in high school when the business was first started, but I'm a big part of it now. Actually, every single one of us is. Not one person decided to stray away and do their own thing, which is amazing. That being the case, we make it a point to watch Operation Repo once per week on the satellite tv we got on tvbydirect.com. We're always running around and getting ourselves into some ugly situations, so to see it happening somewhere else really is interesting.

I was disappointed when I found out that Operation Repo was based on true events and not actually filmed during the real repos. But that's okay. I know the reenactments are based on true events and I'm still able to tell what is real and what is not. I don't think they add much extra drama because everything that has happened on that show has either happened to me or someone in my family. When you go to repossess something from someone, you're going to see the worst of them. They feel as though you're stealing something that belongs to them and they're extremely embarrassed. While I hate to admit it, I have even learned a few interesting tactics used by the Repo men and women on Operation repo. It has been beneficial in more ways than one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



Log In | New Post | Edit | Log Out