feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Home | About | | Subscribe | Jifdc Blogging

Central Pensylvania Fairs

Labels:

This guest post from Alden Strong

I live in Central Pennsylvania, and there are many county fairs I can go to. Some counties run more than one fair a year, but regardless of which county fair I decide to visit, my reasons are going are always the same.

When I was younger, I used to go to get a cheap thrill out of riding the carnival rides. As I got older, I preferred to go see the vendors and have a chance of eating foods that I cannot get anywhere else. Sure, some of the foods are cheap fare, but some are deliciously bad for me concoctions that are a pleasure to the taste buds. Deep fried potatoes, deep fried Twinkies, and deep fried Oreos are some of the things I can find while going between the vendors.

I can also find arts and crafts vendors that sell a number of items with local flare. I can even find people selling knives and swords if I am so inclined to pick them up. I am neither a hunter nor a serious weapons collector, so I do not need to pick up any of these items.

While I am out at enjoying the atmosphere of the summer months, I do not want to worry about my tv from bestchoicetv.com I am away. I make sure I set my home security alarm before heading out the door.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



Log In | New Post | Edit | Log Out