feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Home | About | | Subscribe | Jifdc Blogging

Perfecting the New Year's Eve bash

Labels:

Guest post written by Kimberly Atkinson

I've thrown a few New Year's Eve parties in my day and have definitely learned quite a few things over the years to make sure that a NYE party goes smoothly and is the most possible fun for everyone who attends it. One year I actually had it start at 8 p.m., which is kind of too long for people to stay at a party. Some people even left before the countdown to midnight! So I know now to start the party at around 10 a.m. instead, which just happens to be the perfect timeline for the party.

I also made the mistake of fixing all the food one year and I couldn't even enjoy my party because of it. Since then I've just had them cater. It's worth that extra money to have fun at my actual party. I actually found a new catering company this year with my Clear wireless internet that's a little cheaper than the one I've used in the past, so I'm going to give them a try.

I think that will all of my experience, that my New Year's Eve bash this year is going to be perfect and run so smoothly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



Log In | New Post | Edit | Log Out