feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Home | About | | Subscribe | Jifdc Blogging

CULT GAMING

Labels:


This guest post from Lenny Mcknight

I decided to look into wireless internet service providers and upgrade my internet. The speed that I was using wasn’t supporting my new found gaming habit. I never thought that I could call myself an internet gamer. In the traditional sense, I am not an internet gamer, but like to play Scrabble on-line. So I’m not playing any of the traditional cult video games where you kill people and try to beat levels. I was drawing a blank, but now I remember a name of one of those games, like World of Warcraft. I remember seeing a YouTube video a few years back of a teenage freak-out over his mother cancelling his World of Warcraft account. You would have thought that someone killed a member of his family. It was a complete and total flip-out. I am not that attached to Scrabble, but really like to play. It reminds me of being a kid and also helps me learn new words. I have gotten much better at it since I started playing a year ago. If there is a word that I do not know the meaning of, I just click on it and it shows the dictionary entry. Who knew internet gaming could be educational?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



Log In | New Post | Edit | Log Out